ARE Inspections has been trusted by homeowners, buyers, property management and insurance companies to perform environmental inspections and tests since 2003.
We specialize in…
ARE Inspections has been trusted by homeowners, buyers, property management and insurance companies to perform environmental inspections and tests since 2003. Owner Holland Woolley has been certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute (AHIT) for property inspections as well as the Environmental Solutions Association, ESA, for environmental testing and inspections, and also Infra-red Training Center (ITC) for thermal imaging and infra-red scanning.
The start to a cleaner, toxic-free living environment is a thorough inspection. ARE Inspections offers tests for allergens (identifying allergy causing sources), mold, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and well water. Dangereous, disease causing toxins such as asbestos and radon can be identified for removal
What We Do
ARE Inspections offers various inspection and testing services to cover all of your indoor environmental concerns. We can assist you with mold, allergen, asbestos, radon, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), well water and bacterial inspections and testing. Owner Holland Woolley is also a certified (ITC) Level One Thermagrapher and offers infra-red thermal imaging inspections. The following tests and inspections are offered:
- Mold Inspections: Viable and Non-viable air, physical and bulk samples, Clearance testing
- Allergens: Cat, dog, dust mites, cockroaches.
- VOC’s: Co, Co2, Formaldehyde, Mycotoxins
- Bacteria: Eccoli, Legionella, Coliforms
- Well Water: Bacteria, pesticides, PH, Total dissolved solids
- Thermography: Construction defects, leak detection, electrical
- Phase One Environmental Inspections
- Mold Remediation Training
- RRP Training for Lead Safe Practices
Referred by: Mike Hartrich