The Construction and Energy Management program provides students with a basic background in the management of construction projects. Students will find employment in the broad spectrum of opportunities available in the construction industry. The program also provides continuing education for those already employed as contractors, site superintendents, project managers, estimators, and other areas related to construction. The program offers a variety of classes for both entry-level and career advancement positions.
- A.S. Degree in Construction and Energy Management
- A.S. Degree in Building Inspection and Construction Codes
- Construction and Energy Management | Certificate of Achievement
- Building Inspection and Construction Codes | Certificate of Achievement
- Basic Energy Management | Skills Certificate
- Building Performance Energy Management | Skills Certificate
- Construction Basics | Skills Certificate
- Construction Business Management | Skills Certificate
- Construction Project Management | Skills Certificate
- Construction Building Inspection & Codes | Skills Certificate
- Construction Electrical Inspection and Codes | Skills Certificate
- Construction Specialty Inspection and Codes | Skills Certificate
- Construction Trade | Skills Certificate
- Construction Career Path | Skills Certificate
- Solar Derived Energy Management
The program also provides opportunities to:
- Augment the skills of those working in such fields as Real Estate, Construction Finance, Facilities Management, Property Management, Planning, Energy Use Analysis
- Broaden the skills of those already in the construction industry
- Gain a better understanding for purchasing, owning or building a home.
Building Inspection Option
The increasing demand for building inspectors because of the increased public awareness of the need for inspection in both the public and private sectors has prompted a Certificate of Proficiency in Building Inspection.
Referred by: Michael Hartrich and Scott Milrod