Entrance gate & Generator
I am wondering if you can draft a design permit for a gate and install it?
The gate is to be at a business entrance, ADA, sliding locking gate, compliance with the city of santa cruz building requirements. I have old documents but the old plans do not accommodate the ADA hand rail.
For another project we need a construction contractor for a UPS generator 22.5KW, transfer switch, wiring, & natural gas hook up.
Please let me know if you interested and want to meet up, I need estimates by the end of Feb ideally. email is the best way to reach me.
Scope of work:
- 1 generator installed at 21507 east cliff drive, Size as recommended by load requirements.
- Load requirements: Two https://www.follettice.com/ref25-upright-laboratory-and-pharmacy-refrigerator, Two standard mini refrigerators and one PC workstation.
- Cement pavers (for generator to sit on, I will provide/install)
- OR If you want a cement slab I will have one installed.
- Fuel source: Natural Gas, used from building utilities with a shut off valve installed ( I want to remove the generator in two years (if it can also run on gasoline, even better, dual fuel source)
- Exterior Outlet for generator to plug into. I want to disconnect and move the generator in two years.
- Automatic transfer switch system.
- System should work as a redundant backup to the current UPS battery system. This will help reduce noise issues.
Phone: (407) 493-8484
Email: use the contact form on this page