Jesse Newton – Carpentry/Framing
In addition to my education and background, I have gained over a decade of solid work experience in the trades. I am an honest, reliable, and competent worker. Having grown up in Santa Cruz county, I take pride in contributing to the development and beautification of this special place. I look forward to being part of a local company I can grow with.
My key skills include:
– I am Fully qualified with 17 years combined experience
– Variety of skills, can adapt to the needs of many jobs and settings
– Fully competent in the use of power tools and hand tools
– Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
– Excellent team worker
– I provide my own reliable truck and high quality tools
I am physically fit, outgoing, committed, and a great team player. I believe that given the opportunity I would make a positive addition to a team and look forward to utilizing the skills I already possess and gaining further skills and experience. I would like to work for a company I believe in, that I can commit to and contribute to for the long haul.
Thank you for your consideration.
Email: use the contact form to the right
Click here to View & Download PDF resume