replace post and pier foundation with concrete foundation

prior to project need rough plans to submit to obtain loan. Then after project approved will need “formal plans” to finish project.

Choice; I am willing to work with home designer (plans) who is able to get permits and then hire contractor OR if contractor can offer both services, will hire someone to prepare plans, get them approved, obtain financing then do project

Contact Details:
maria demarest
Phone: (831) 335-5715
Email: use the form to the right

Send us a message

  • * denotes required field