I want to inform those of you looking for college credits, looking to get ICC certifications or looking to improve your knowledge and skills. There are some good classes offered this spring in the Construction and Energy Management department at Cabrillo College. Here are a list of the classes:
- Green Build & LEED, CEM 162 LD
- Solar Photovoltaic Design CEM 162 SP
- 2019 Energy Code CEM 165 E
- 2019 Uniform Plumbing Code CEM 168 A
- 2017 National Electrical Code CEM 175 C
These are full semester classes (one night a week) for college credits. In the case of the NEC class, you only have to physically be at the class for the first night, midterm and final.
For more information you can contact the college at http://cabrillo.edu/academics/construction/
Or by phone at (831)479-6560.